Weight tracker

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Spring Break



I was on spring break this week with my kids.  We had a lot of fun and extra calories.  We ate at McDonald's, Chuck E. Cheese,  and a few other restaurants that we don't often frequent.  The scales definitely noticed the extra calories.  I only lost a few ounces this week.  Yes, I track pounds and ounces as sad as that may seem.  I did a lot of walking outdoors and playing with the kids too.  I just about broke even with my weight: extra calories and lots of physical activity.

My son's baseball season has now started.  He has practice twice a week which will make my workout time harder to come by in the near future.  I will have to get creative with my schedule.  I want my kids to stay active, so I am willing to juggle work, family, baseball, gymnastics, and softball in order for them to do athletic events.  Somewhere in that juggling act, has to be my own form of exercise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment