Weight tracker

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Eating Out Dilemma

My sister and her husband invited my family to join them at Olive Garden today.  She said it is your cheat day right?  Right.  However, I had decided to not go CRAZY on cheat day anymore :)  I thought I would just pick something healthy from the menu.  Then... I saw a new dish that included steak, pasta, cheese and some more cheese.  That is the point when I went CRAZY!  I ordered it and it was soooo good.  Down side: I think I consumed two days worth of calories in one meal.  I will have to take it easy on the calorie intake for the next few days. 

More bad news: I am going to the Cheesecake Factory on Friday for my annual end of the year field trip.  No, the Cheesecake Factory is not our destination for the field trip, but it is where we stop to eat lunch each year :)  Now that I think about it, I just shouldn't eat  for the next few days.  LOL. 

On a side note, I was down about two pounds this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment