Weight tracker

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Back to Work

So I'm back to work.  Last week wasn't a good week for healthy eating.  I went on several trips to restaurants with my colleagues.  It was so great to catch up with my work friends but not so great on the scale.  I admittedly do not do well when I eat out.  I usually have good intentions when I order but often  end up with a bad food choice. 

I must also get back to work with good eating choices and working out.  I missed two days of workouts this week.  When my alarm went off at 5:30 a.m.on my first day back to work, I literally couldn't figure out how to turn it off.  During the summer I rarely have to set an alarm. My daughter is an early riser, so I rely on her to start our day :)  Add up the different sleeping pattern, losing time due to work, and the lunches out all equal a not  so great weigh in.  I was up .2 of a pound today.  I refuse to keep moving up on the scale! 

Starting this week I won't be able to eat out any lunches so it is the official start to salad boot camp.  I only have 34 minutes to eat lunch, so leaving the building is never an option.  I have my salad ingredients and yogurt ready to roll.  I pack all five salads on  Sunday night and take them to work on Monday.  This way I am not tempted to go to the cafeteria or order out with anyone.  I can always say, "I already have my lunch." 
Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

  1. Packing your lunches for the week sounds like a great way for success. What is salad boot camp? I am intrigue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, salad boot camp is just a funny name my friend and I call our lunches. We eat greens, veggies, and protein in our salad and bring a fat free yogurt for lunch every day. She named it boot camp because she wanted to order food out once but she said I wouldn't let her out of boot camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! What a great way to inspire each other :)

    ReplyDelete