Weight tracker

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weather Won't Cooperate

Yesterday, it felt like a warm Spring morning.  It was 60 plus degrees outside.  Keep in mind that we just had a blizzard a few weeks ago and that snow had just melted two days ago.  That meant I had to take advantage of the clear roads and warm weather.  I wasn't feeling too good when I woke up but nothing was stopping me from a long walk. 

My husband and kids even joined in on the action.  It was so enjoyable spending time with them and getting a good workout at the same time.  I love that both of my kids enjoy being outside and realize the importance of exercise. 

I soon found out why I wasn't feeling good.  Just a few hours later I had a wicked temperature with full blown chills and body aches.  Even though I felt terrible, I was still happy that I made it through my walk.  My  walks aren't just about exercise but a way to clear my mind.

How's the weather today?  Today it is sleeting with frozen precipation on the ground.  Totally bi-polar weather where we live.  To top it off, I have included a picture of what we found by our house today.  I think the poor guy froze to death. I had never seen a snake out in January!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better!! and it looks like we are having the same type of weather here in Canada...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...new to your blog.
    Get well soon
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Z. I am feeling much better everyone. I think it was just another round of sinus problems.

    ReplyDelete