Weight tracker

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Back in the saddle

This week I was back in the saddle when it came to making better food choices.  Several evenings consisted of a healthy dinner such as crock pot lemon/garlic chicken breasts.  In fact now that I think about it, I only ate out once this week. 

On the downside, I missed three nights of working out.  I usually take Tuesday nights off now due to a hectic evening schedule.  My daughter takes gymnastics and my son plays basketball on Tuesdays.  I want to watch the practices, and it is always late when we get home.  So I made a deal with myself not to get too upset about losing Tuesday as a workout night.  In exchange, I now workout on Sunday night.  Then I also missed Wednesday's workout due to a severe headache.  You know the kind of headache that requires turning out all the lights and trying to eliminate all noise?  Blinding headache.  On Friday night, I worked the basketball concession stand at the high school where I teach.  My community service club had the concession for one of our fundraisers, so  once again, no exercise

So add up better eating but less workout and I got a minus .6 on the scale.  I was really hoping to lose a pound this week after the small gain last week.  Guess I will just have to get back in the saddle and hope for better progress next week. 

Image Detail

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the eating and the only eating out one time. As you know - you can lose weight eating out, but it can be hard to pick something you like and fits within your calorie range. Glad your headache went away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane, you are such an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete