Weight tracker

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Confession time

I suppose for this blog to help me learn and reflect during my weight loss it must be accurate.  So...it is time for a confession.  Yikes.  Ok, I was doing so good during my snack attack time for a week and a day.  I was eating a fiber one 90 calorie bar and it was enough to be satisfied until dinner was ready.

However, I took a nose dive on Tuesday.  I was having a craving for sweets so I had a three musketeer bar, a child's size crunch cone from DQ, dinner, and then (oh yes it goes on) a tootsie pop.  I thought for sure the grazing was over but then my husband popped some popcorn and I had to eat some.  Well, not had to eat it but I did :( 

On Wednesday I did much better.  I had the 90 calorie bar and a handful of almonds.  I'm hopeful that I am back on the wagon. 

Today, has been very stressful so I haven't had a snack or dinner.  Stress keeps me from being able to eat so we will see later about today's result.

No comments:

Post a Comment