Weight tracker

Monday, February 20, 2012

Trying to get it right - at the same time

My husband and I joke about both of our kids being "good" at the same time.  It seems like if one child is having a good week, then the other one is having behavior problems.  They really are good kids just a  bit ornery from time to time.  I suppose that is just the way it feels from time to time.  Our kids are the center of our world and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Now, I need to get my two issues right at the same time!  1) working out and 2) eating right.  One week I workout great but feel like I eat too many snacks or take too many trips to eat out.  Then I will get my eating on track and find excuses not to workout. 

This week's goal is to do both right! I have started the week off right with a four mile walk yesterday and today.  I have made good choices at meal time and haven't snacked any at all.   Sunday and Monday have gone my way, so nose to the grindstone for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment